It’s out, it’s official, it’s not finished at all!
We are proud to release the first version tagged v0.1 of the Sauerbraten Community Edition Client.
The features coverd so far are:
- detailed ammo bar
- chat colors
- (automatic) client-sided demo recording
- eased demo navigation via
- extra event handlers, e.g.
- Flat GUI for a more modern look
- frag messages placed in the middle of the screen
- placeable game clock
- additional scoreboard columns
- score hud
- in-game team health display
- spectating from the followed player’s point of view
- team killing information, e.g.
- weapon accuracy variables
- weapon trail customization
Make sure to check out
/comed for easy access to the features.
As always, have a look at the documentation for more infos about the single features. If you found a bug or would like to suggest a feature, let us know in the ComEd section on the Sauerworld forum.
Want to help developing ComEd or contribute code you’ve written? Contact us!